With the purpose of ensuring airworthiness of any aircraft, in order for carrying out repair, maintenance, overhaul, inspection and servicing, an individual is required to hold an applicable Aircraft Maintenance License, to be obtained in compliance with the SHY-66 Regulation.
Have the exam results of the relevant module been completed within the period of last 10 years based on the date of application in compliance with the category requested?
- Has the request for crediting been filed, and has it been concluded? (Such request must have been filed before the application for issuance of license, and the crediting process performed is valid for a period of 10 years.)
- Is the (notarized) copy of the document stating the educational background available?
- Does the person satisfy the active aircraft maintenance experience, specified under Annex-4 of the SHY 66-01 Regulation, in compliance with his/her educational background? (the person must have the basic experience record)
- Have the exam results of the relevant module been completed within the period of last 7 years based on the date of application in compliance with the category requested?
- Are the original copies of the documents of the exam results, which have been obtained from the exam center, in compliance with the category requested, available?
- Does the person satisfy the requirement for Language proficiency in accordance with the Circular Letter on Language Proficiency?
- Is the identity card available?
- Are 2 photographs of the applicant, which have been taken within the last 6 months, available?
- Is the application form "Form19M", which has been filled in completely, available?
- Is the letter of application, stating the date of request, available?
- Is the receipt stating the fee paid under the scope of the Service Tariff available?
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA|
|Contact Person||Esat DEMIRCI|
|Tel||(312) 203 61 65|
|Fax||(312) 203 46 84|