In order to exercise the privileges on his/her license in respect of any aircraft type, the license holder is required to have such aircraft type rating endorsed to his/her license.
The relevant aircraft type training must have been successfully completed in respect of the Category B1, Category B2 or Category C, in order to endorse the aircraft type ratings to the license.
Additionally, On-the-Job-Training must be successfully completed in order to endorse the aircraft type rating of each category or subcategory to the license initially.
In respect of endorsement the aircraft type rating to the license, “Aircraft Types Rating List" is utilized.
The following requirements are sought in respect of applications for addition of type rating to the aircraft maintenance license:
- Is the letter of application, stating the date of request, available?
- Is the Original copy of the SHY-66 License available?
- Do the dates of training certificates obtained remain within the period of 36 months before the date of application?
- Is the original copy or the certified photocopy of the certificate of the theoretical training, received from the SHY/PART-147 approved maintenance organization in respect of the type rating requested, available?
- Is the original copy or the certified photocopy of the certificate of the aircraft type practical training certificate, received from any approved maintenance organization (SHY/PART-147) in respect of the type rating requested, available?
- Is the original copy or the certified photocopy of the OJT task list of OJT training (it is mandatory that at least 50% of the task list, specified under Part 66 ANNEX 2, is carried out for the initial course at the relevant category), provided at the SHY/PART-145 organization in respect of the first type rating requested, available?
- Is the receipt stating the fee paid under the scope of the Service Tariff available?
Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA
||(312) 203 61 65
||(312) 212 46 84