Registration of IDERA
It is required to apply with the following documents in order to register the IDERA, which will be submitted in accordance with the "Cape Town Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment (the Cape Town Convention)" and the "Protocol to the Convention on International Interests In Mobile Equipment On Matters Specific To Aircraft Equipment (the Aircraft Protocol)", to the Turkish Civil Aircraft Registry in compliance with the "Instruction on Registration, Cancellation and Execution of the Form of Irrevocable De-Registration and Export Request Authorization (IDERA) (SHT-IDERA)" of our Directorate General.
- In the event that the Form (IDERA) available as attached to The Aircraft Protocol;
- is issued in Turkish, then it is required to be issued in a manner to be certified before notary public, and the translation thereof into English by a certified translator and the original copy thereof in Turkish are required,
- is issued in English, then it is required to bear the Apostille or the annotation of the Consulate of the Republic of Turkey, in such cases as permitted by the relevant legislation, and the translation thereof into Turkish by a certified translator and the original copy thereof in English are required,
- A letter, which includes the personal and address details of the authorized party, and which reports the residential address of the authorized party or the proxy thereof in Turkey, in the event that the address of the authorized party is abroad (the undersigned persons must document that they are authorized to sign in the relevant matter)
- The bank receipt proving that the IDERA Registration Fee, provided in the service tariff of our Directorate General, has been paid
- The statement, which is available under Annex 1 of SHT-IDERA Instruction, and which will be signed by the debtor (the undersigned persons must document that they are authorized to sign in the relevant matter)
- The cover letter, which includes the request for the registration of IDERA, and which has been drawn up by the debtor by addressing our Directorate General (the undersigned persons must document that they are authorized to sign in the relevant matter)
Any further details in relation to the registration of IDERA are available under the above mentioned legislation and under Article 6 "Format and Submission of the Form" of SHT-IDERA Instruction, in particular.
The relevant application may be performed through delivery of the documents, either in person or by mail, to our Directorate General. Also, in case of performance of the processes through the agency of a proxy, such person is obliged to submit the documents proving that s/he is authorized to carry out the procedures. In the event that the power of attorney is issued abroad, then it is required to bear the "Apostille".