Include an additional basic category or subcategory
The categories of the aircraft maintenance licenses are as follows:
- Category A
- Category B1
- Category B2
- Category B3
- Category C
Category A and B1 are divided into the following subcategories based on the combinations of the aircraft, helicopters, and turbine and piston engines:
- A1 and B1.1 Turbine-Aircraft
- A2 and B1.2 Piston-Aircraft
- A3 and B1.3 Turbine-Helicopters
- A4 and B1.4 Piston-Helicopters
The license holder may serve in compliance with the category specified on his/her current license. In the event that the person, who requests the addition of a category to his/her current license, satisfies the requirements, then the Directorate General re-issues the license, by adding the category or subcategory thereto.
The following requirements are sought in respect of the applications for addition of Category to the aircraft maintenance license:
- Is the letter of application, stating the date of request, available?
- Is the application form "Form19", which has been filled in completely, available?
- Is the Original copy of the SHY-66 License, at least one category of which is open, available?
- Have all restrictions on the SHY-66 License been removed?
- Does the person satisfy the additional active aircraft maintenance experience, specified under Annex-4 of the SHY 66-01 Regulation?
- Are the original copies of the documents of exam results (which have been completed within the last 7 years based on the date of application), which have been obtained form the exam center, in compliance with the addition of the Category requested, available?
- Is the receipt stating the fee paid under the scope of the Service Tariff available?
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA|
|Contact Person||Esat DEMIRCI|
|Tel||(312) 203 61 65|
|Fax||(312) 212 46 84|