Flight Instructor (Aeroplane) FI(A)
Flight Instructors are pilots who are authorized to carry out flight instruction for issuance, revalidation or renewal of any pilot license or rating.
The following requirements are sought in applications for Instructor Rating:
- To be at least 18 years of age
- To have successfully completed the ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Examinations defined by the Directorate
- To hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate issued by the DGCA
- To have completed the required theoretical knowledge and flight instruction successfully at the Flight Training Organizations authorized by the DGCA.
- To have completed 200 hours of flight time, of which at least 100 hours shall be as pilot-in-command. The pilot-in-command time shall be 150 hours for those holding a private pilot license.
The flight instruction shall comprise at least 30 hours of flight training, of which 25 hours shall be dual flight instruction.To successfully complete the check flight to be operated at the end of the training.
|Flight Crew Licensing Directorate|
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA|
|Contact Person||Ekrem CAN|
|Tel||(312) 203 62 22|