Flight Instructor (Ultralights) FI(UPL)
Flight Instructors are pilots who are authorized to carry out flight instruction for issuance, revalidation or renewal of any pilot license or rating.
The following requirements are sought in applications for Instructor Rating:
- To be at least 18 years of age
- To have successfully completed the UPL Theoretical Knowledge Examinations defined by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
- To hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate issued by the DGCA
- To have completed the required theoretical knowledge and flight instruction successfully at the Flight Training Organizations authorized by the DGCA
- To have completed minimum 50 hours of solo flight time in ultralight aircraft.
To successfully complete the check flight to be operated at the end of the training.
|Flight Crew Licensing Directorate|
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA|
|Tel||(312) 203 62 22|