Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)
The privileges of the holder of a synthetic flight instructor are to carry out synthetic flight instruction in type rating courses, including MCC courses.
The following requirements are sought in application for synthetic flight instructor authorization
- To hold a professional pilot license
- To have completed the simulator content of the applicable type rating course at an approved FTO or TRTO
- To have at least 1500 hours flying experience as pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes
- To have completed a type rating instructor course certified by the DGCA
- To successfully complete the check flight to be operated at the end of the training.
- To have completed within a period of 12 months, preceding the application, a proficiency check on a flight simulator of the applicable type
- have completed within a period of 12 months, preceding the application, at least 3 route sectors as an observer on the flight deck of the applicable type or similar type as agreed by the Directorate.
- To have completed at a complete type rating course at least 3 hours of flight instruction related to the duties of a type rating instructor on the applicable type of aeroplane and/or flight simulator under the supervision and to the satisfaction of a type rating instructor notified by the DGCA for this purpose.
- To successfully complete the check flight to be operated at the end of the training
|Flight Crew Licensing Directorate|
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvarı No:128/A 06570 Maltepe / ANKARA|
|Contact Person||Ekrem CAN|
|Tel||(312) 203 62 22|