Synthetic Flight Examiner (SFE)
The applicant must have completed a standardization course as per JAR-FCL 1 before being authorized as a SFE(A) and
- Hold an ATPL(A) including an IR(A) on the applicable aeroplane type
- Have completed not less than 1500 hours of flight time as a pilot of multi-pilot aeroplanes and
- Be entitled to exercise the privileges of a SFI(A).
The privileges of an SFE(A) are to conduct in a flight simulator:
- Skill tests for the issue of type ratings provided that the SFE holds a valid type rating on the applicable aeroplane type and
- proficiency checks for revalidation or renewal of type and instrument ratings.
All applicants for initial issuance or revalidation of SFE(A) authorization shall meet the requirements of JAR-FCL 1.
|Flight Crew Licensing Directorate|
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA|
|Contact Person||Ekrem CAN|
|Tel||(312) 203 62 22|