Flight Instructor Examiner (FIE)
For being authorized as a FIE(A), the applicant must have:
- Held a valid FI(A), CRI (A), TRI(A) or if applicable, a valid IRI(A) and
- Held FE(A), TRE(A) or IRE(A) authorization (if applicable) and
- Completed not less than 2000 hours as a pilot of aeroplanes
- Completed not less than 100 hours flight time instructing applicants for a FI(A), CRI (A), TRI(A) or IRI(A) ratings and,
- Completed a standardization course as per the requirements of JAR-FCL 1.
To conduct skill tests and proficiency checks for flight instructor ratings.
All applicants for initial issuance or revalidation of FIE(A) authorization shall meet the requirements of JAR-FCL 1.
|Flight Crew Licensing Directorate|
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA|
|Contact Person||Ekrem CAN|
|Tel||(312) 203 62 22|