The Examination crediting procedure is ensured upon checking the modules, sub-modules, subjects and knowledge levels under the scope of the Basic Knowledge Requirements against the curriculum for the technical training appropriate for the license category constituting the basis of the request for examination crediting, and upon ensuring compliance.
Are the certificates and refresher certificates (either original copy or notarized copy thereof) for Module-9, which have been obtained before 19.02.2008, available?
The following requirements are sought in respect of applications for crediting:
- Is the letter of application, stating the date of request, available?
- Is the crediting assessment form, which has been completed by the applicant and the relevant school, available?
- Is the transcript (either notarized copy or original copy thereof), which have been obtained from the school, available?
- Is the (notarized) school diploma available?
- Are the certificates and refresher certificates (either original copy or notarized copy thereof), which have been obtained before 19.02.2008, in respect of the Module-9, available?
- Is the application form "Form19K", which has been filled in completely, available?
- Is the receipt stating the fee paid under the scope of the Service Tariff available?
|Address||Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bulvari No:128/A 06570 Maltepe/ANKARA|
|Contact Person||Esat DEMİRCİ|
|Tel||(312) 203 61 65|
|Fax||(312) 212 46 84|